Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Samay from se7en !

Sometime back there was a movie titled Samay (one with Sushmita Sen). It was one of the rare hindi thrillers I had liked. I had raved about the movie no ends and was absolutely flabbergasted that it had not done well on the BO. Last Sunday I saw a movie called “se7en” (Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman) and all the love for Samay was thrown out of the window. One of my most liked Bollywood thriller is a clear cut COPY !!. The whole story line and the plot is picked up shamelessly from se7en. If I had watched Samay after watching se7en then I would, at the most, made fun of the film and then forgotten about it. It would never have reached my top 10 Bollywood movies list. But now that I have come to know that it was nothing but another case of robbery of thoughts, it has not only lost its place in the top 10 list but I am feeling sad and sick about the fact that I had liked the movie so much.

Come on Bollywood people, is there nothing which originates from ur god damn brain !!

No comments: